Re: [Dime] Call for WG adoption: draft-jones-diameter-group-signaling-01

jouni korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 09:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=TGG7l9NkvPNej52Xiaeegq4ypypx4x9AEBEFBg6I27w=; b=QuajCtNCWPrj9s38SPWGLkD2gub6LlP7vKCILBKXJfhe1vm1qXqLsvnRSdVj7EaWSa se68HIysXYb2l+39oBrJaJ9UbuUbH+uOsGSlPWL2CKeNttGte5d4i9ug4qnQOoKB6eas wWV/Nh7SS87iawvx0fnbncF6cF0Y/DnVeI20YINAA+Jy/FdeMuf43FhCB0orholMrB6+ 1ZtZubh03MoZBECnBDzBpBeg39mjjjFC5ljF9pb1NgaCUEuAVEotBVTvtTglv6B75blb OGlb2FaskMWwL6QcyiADYe75xqgWpeE/l4/ItpCIO4fH5AciwaE4DrVkTzslP+iixdoi H6ug==