Re: [dispatch] draft-jesske-sipping-etsi-ngn-reason-04

<R.Jesske@telekom.de> Fri, 17 July 2009 06:06 UTC

Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:09:41 +0200
References: <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD40498CFB8@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de><1246894612.3747.17.camel@victoria-pingtel-com.us.nortel.com><9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD40498D2CA@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de><1247255492.3757.40.camel@victoria-pingtel-com.us.nortel.com> <9886E5FCA6D76549A3011068483A4BD404A14E83@S4DE8PSAAQB.mitte.t-com.de> <1ECE0EB50388174790F9694F77522CCF1F050471@zrc2hxm0.corp.nortel.com>