Re: [dispatch] Two week review: Progressing draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter as AD sponsored

<marianne.mohali@orange.com> Thu, 12 January 2017 07:43 UTC

From: marianne.mohali@orange.com
To: "Dale R. Worley" <worley@ariadne.com>, "dispatch@ietf.org" <dispatch@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 07:43:13 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]
Subject: Re: [dispatch] Two week review: Progressing draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter as AD sponsored

Hi,

I've submitted a new version (-03) for the P-Served-User header extension defining the originating-cdiv session case hereafter:
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-03

I've tried to take on board all the comments I received from Dale and others. This version contains a huge number of improvements.

If you have more comments on this version, please don't hesitate.

Best regards,
Marianne