Re: [dispatch] Charter Proposal: Verification Involving PSTNReachability (VIPR)

"Mohammad Al-Taraireh (maltarai)" <maltarai@cisco.com> Wed, 07 July 2010 20:44 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:44:17 -0500
From: "Mohammad Al-Taraireh (maltarai)" <maltarai@cisco.com>
To: Roni Even <Even.roni@huawei.com>, "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com>
Cc: DISPATCH list <dispatch@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dispatch] Charter Proposal: Verification Involving PSTNReachability (VIPR)

It is really the key parameters about the pstn call that both sides can
agree on. Of course the start, and stop time of the call assuming NTP is
being used with some delta error margin should be acceptable. The caller
ID should not be a mandatory key since it might not be present in all
cases, however, the called number must be required, and must be the same
on both VCRs.

Mo A