Re: [dispatch] SIP Action Referral

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 03 February 2011 18:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=a9MznGnP4nkoSiI5d/7mUXh3gO2dMXTPvVxwXuq+ZsQ=; b=gzbxYzKglFIg57mlYJarSOpIlMj860UMTA6Tj9NqqmZKKd5wLtsIpsk2tZDY1cb5sH ZoyEj2J8nXSbDPNFAfLLqfNKamef6aUnK0ZX75l5ngEIoMTd9AtJHEFkID6XGlJvKsOE +HEldocW/oEDN80b+BAxLez3UX5tXSkE6J3bs=