Re: [dispatch] VIPR - proposed charter version 3

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 30 June 2010 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=UtDE3TKlWc5deCEryFIqDZPCIPn5FFdGM897aEf/m5g=; b=MdKVh3xDyi5EVfuPduJuQllemp2CViX6cgBWFnXSY5+aNLsXTaEbSPbmKtzFZx5QFT YKhx/ZLLDLzoGtHmHo6+MqUrFkApGcPw9FH83PQT+SHooOElA4ZhdOfv4j0jKQz9q/hp x1GAHFXoPkla1SWRYFgPSZuukEwEjlc3ZUJDU=