Re: [dmarc-ietf] Alternative draft text for draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol

Gene Shuman <gene@valimail.com> Tue, 09 May 2017 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9XYFDhV6x1x96wg8VXZABjnrD+hfKeXxQLiIt6G8ILI=; b=CZlsAxkqjOGOp1NEGaRroN8FMZHkpRA/rD8mTsR4g9YkE7aGho1SsIWpBfwXQa4maV Jz7yK+r5Yk+AaYY6Il6zNzVsAcwwW1zMTi2P+MOqjqrLG5kk9UBRBCAKllPzUQQn5iIt 0AG8hWQgdb+RmFqzWr4MqfPU2fOv9W+B3tkcqSeyETTQgWYoO3pZpr11G4VXQ5UqRkia 0/rfgcb+5lBSF1Y4OYIutQdGROKPzYyURocCl7P2hQqtwr+ZwhZiLTVL+C5tB48PT6Nz C6n7E5uEvYxQcZsyeO2tWRPAoiTVoYbAD2aDEVGuHd6kArNOrp4Sb/StLFkDAn+kUpXD GTZQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9XYFDhV6x1x96wg8VXZABjnrD+hfKeXxQLiIt6G8ILI=; b=rx/GtE2LbqzxA4J96mp+iX3K3mNIUnXz3eLD4ia/X+FuE9KbAaNmAhxM+o3eEaXORh aRKEKX6MBH+A/3v252Clms26czRVFvk6A4IDsMzI1Pp1xln4Gdb3ztVTi7v/vStEP+Mm LUFESieOh+EhTNV3/flo7JrISc9uUFhwVnXeww5hkLAqp8TCmmZFUhYaXTOAi16hE00B Z/E/9VNdgYqwVcRj6lU49BACb+AVpYbjhMzCqO/agmRNL3s/z9FkpdvLtxC02lAKs3Jm RiXYHkw7g9iH1DWzUjQeCJOe/ZkXT4NwgXI6QXcmqQdsbTtnGZr4y6iHaO+oaDu2Hxty 5N/g==