Re: [dmarc-ietf] Alternative draft text for draft-ietf-dmarc-arc-protocol

Brandon Long <blong@google.com> Tue, 09 May 2017 21:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bCBP80vUIG17NKiiAa0bi38pVBTCFNAHf0uUjKYmUMU=; b=r1Xybh307eHOMnsEbjBJ6qQTJRKIoOTDtCxfudsAddAC9MsxhuDW0Pw5flTDyq18do VR3dUf9AWGtW4T3UU8BuU2kmiezigdAu7UdOj0S6n7Kf/T+1Oe81UON6DlVFc8FS3EhC CTpZSUfN4zc1SMICEg/YJG6Y+GeBMRxqYD2bAz7SPFIRDuePKicXbZnee3mnGeJjJrcP sb9zrKCBFOKLDP6UDR048h5LiP9ZzBU5Y8yHD8993ONr8gfMublgZRs7OiiyYNGPvSpD D1V4IldXwVyARJskclcBUCfw6+2FzeJ+a5TemkIH3frbLZO9vSklCRW8+eOaHR6DXHp2 XCtQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bCBP80vUIG17NKiiAa0bi38pVBTCFNAHf0uUjKYmUMU=; b=Dr/583pYSQYTMcHKjetfQsIsOL7j5armHb+WO9TB+5VJX0oamJlHrVMKvae3XRHYWh UGdlNgCFlK2FxkdhhAWEckhixQllRQJ4UNxOz2vtpeAiddCLWFZl5bzJXAlYKilCTBFu Weq0SSau9OswIOeaZFDqmcxt6GPypk3UIELJz/tU9H2owMpq7QUaqosYL8aFpTFyDVGs 6A6ElXfj4/N7WjRchYSHAAE4Iucoopg11Ol/279TpEAcgmzU2yy78IPvq3kyoL1rZV39 5u5k16I6lvu/1X3GsRZph/WFfoI7eOksKQlsQSb1sSxWmPh8DPbQdZqRnWiIliPLePhc TQAg==