Re: [dmarc-ietf] Proposing an extension to DMARC to optionally require SPF and DKIM

Elizabeth Zwicky <zwicky@yahoo-inc.com> Tue, 02 April 2013 18:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=cobra; t=1364926347; bh=TX071Wl7S89bygm+RTtRcYf5dMmN1nVhclycvZnwgvU=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=isbAoTllWGczUbvJWeCXDERM6fGE6F/NdxZveij3JGOiZRRK2ZO4719mNd/wpeGlD avOms6qHaDz/whmw5fYaD9LNQkIS4/+Pqs7xbp13hNZ91Qr+2BGHv7BCpEXLRfK77Y 1AmfX6VX4vp1aFtV4Kg21I97599Ssi3J8B6wM6y4=