Re: [dmarc-ietf] Proposing an extension to DMARC to optionally require SPF and DKIM

"MH Michael Hammer (5304)" <MHammer@ag.com> Tue, 02 April 2013 02:22 UTC

From: "MH Michael Hammer (5304)" <MHammer@ag.com>
To: Terry Zink <tzink@exchange.microsoft.com>, "dmarc@ietf.org" <dmarc@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 02:22:31 +0000
References: <55b1222360ab4215a09a54da800d261b@BL2SR01MB605.namsdf01.sdf.exchangelabs.com> <515A02DB.2010309@gmail.com> <CE39F90A45FF0C49A1EA229FC9899B05633D4E@USCLES544.agna.amgreetings.com> <9b3745d8976d42df8fc9521e7f4c4b49@BL2SR01MB605.namsdf01.sdf.exchangelabs.com> <CE39F90A45FF0C49A1EA229FC9899B05633F90@USCLES544.agna.amgreetings.com> <3cc1dd69471d4f059fff49ecd3c6f45d@BL2SR01MB605.namsdf01.sdf.exchangelabs.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.104.254.232]
x-kse-antivirus-interceptor-info: scan successful
x-kse-antivirus-info: Clean