Re: [dmarc-ietf] Proposing an extension to DMARC to optionally require SPF and DKIM

Franck Martin <fmartin@linkedin.com> Tue, 02 April 2013 00:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=linkedin.com; i=@linkedin.com; q=dns/txt; s=proddkim1024; t=1364862699; x=1396398699; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=wyJ6JT6XQJLionJ09IFtiWCvKU3BJziddELaGypCP+k=; b=tFWEtOaXY+MfbBlaHtLoFDda07bvsHVUp0Y+uVIBfrT/NEWXWvSGSKrX oa2v9RYj6DipPOZD2UXuiJoTUei6Iz8pc86fpZFAq7gvrITXdT61vujUi rYNVVJ41ifslcHPOFqpWSTxT0yhytRs9ACraY8jUqVXk3jnqaeWNmmq0D w=;