Re: [dmarc-ietf] Abolishing DMARC policy quarantine

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sat, 15 June 2019 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=3437; t=1560619013; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=1exZ+q//HyF6v7pj6v/XMSnWOfk=; b=TqL7q5wWmATDoUyCpaYF+lE5vfwQd5A6BYA5d/+UBcFfR49bUX+W8OImaSmTq7 VwiIbBCYfax8cJQJ2Manwt5Be8Dy9PjO0EZuz+hwMfkL7YKa8Jc9/KxJrEtSDwtn Y3kQcuEuEIbQIZZv6RK/e1rdVdwFJ2NNIQ/MOR0svmytw=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3437; t=1560618476; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=8QwTLvl H9A4JzHdmv4NLFMpDoHJyXUZXxRxEG47X0FI=; b=0XivkPG9Nz2v5MWeQfRjgtS shYJDnT4t2ZzKiIp1HtOieEQWMrvt5rGNgWRYz6IXTXqOwzLEki5v74HSweRQ8Zy xLOmnNY8vdGEW7t4Gtbo44UJNiJ95IW1JySr25wcq7gRkEiWLYTwmFd2ZW3ZDBUK qnHAhQ6BtZbyX6o02AXg=