Re: [dmarc-ietf] Abolishing DMARC policy quarantine

Дилян Палаузов <dilyan.palauzov@aegee.org> Sat, 15 June 2019 20:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=aegee.org; s=k4096; t=1560630352; i=dkim+MSA-tls@aegee.org; r=y; bh=qasxN+cve75UKqupYGlts8DfLWfAtdIJsRZz6MHgWw0=; h=Subject:From:To:Date:In-Reply-To:References; b=mErk5pTO+T7H5Tyam1votX/kGEQ+nSg1TpQLkho+AMOPF2sMo7hxLn4cj+3bRjMmY D3namQepuQdSKus9wEccseXwnslT3UEQWJ299cHzXZ/y3RAGa85Vhtcc3ybgKBU0NQ r7SKKwq1ZJD8UzJRn3iAfs0CXGWDk7fSuPTPz9i5eLS6ywdwbfDGJw7Z9whq7REYd/ 8zafzr5/C8Kf4yZw8ufRDnOuTsYX/+0pijjMmDYWfMqW6fL0Wn942sLsAuTUyY4yG8 5aCtD4UVo9Clj/8Jv9fA/w5xIn6ba5lEyFMjq42v6CPFBUmj9I9ngyc5rLavHKd1Mb pq3btQXL3f2ecViItGhgsRvZFZ8JnXcSJG6/7lDOggxX2aNZzd5d+RevYx9GD0WrE4 oiKZJT3y7579tHqTUmHqRtXj3LadvCYK1R1B3L9UcqPl7ZHeFbtAdGBuKG6cnISgqJ kGCRfvOlNnqBS7RG7xNNqkZgnghMpBd+NaroQ7NSxkPPZ9MUzORFtmL2jGVZC/2giX aga89cNl6C0gR/K9K6154C11PF+ZszxvV1GpTees20AuEUWb8zKceeNpwqVX79ifZX n1gR25CSi/Fwpdfl44Bwvf2zuX0VHRQSiUsiFhEOiryubPX0mO8UJz3oVFgGtdrwbT TiSyA8xw7/EFTxvC7j3OWAqk=