Re: [dmarc-ietf] Example of Indirect Mail Flow Breakage with p=reject?

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Fri, 31 March 2023 15:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3474; t=1680277779; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject: List-ID; bh=TfEsvX0BeYSR91aCh1zCu0SpVafqhJbGBJ0LJRJLsSY=; b=RScd /iQMJ0iTz9OgMjKZbJ2Q383ZI0a8uquI0g8MPcWM4MrNfyxECzv3pD3bmOc3Ioei BmeNwFRvbAp+R0jJ7aYBSkWO/jow8LngJWYyn41RzrBmdmoBiErDlo/gTGZIFEoH 50szcNTMZb1Vw3XUitmkklEW2R2Lz4gaas3mUws=