[dmarc-ietf] WGLC contentious topics (I'm in the rough and I know it) in draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis-30

Seth Blank <seth@valimail.com> Mon, 01 April 2024 01:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=valimail.com; s=google2048; t=1711935425; x=1712540225; darn=ietf.org; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1pFOZ9G6AD2sCNObNISNXyjSLWU78Ammm6agGQ3FPbA=; b=U5176NvQZbxH1kbYgh6F2emP8VTjSmrGQsVHrKZI1+TgyHZiWc4i9cOUgZ9uPofm21 rjgO/q4tialFvAbzRJu+LdjK2C9tMxkD17UUz5WROkKNGhhCak/hiSTyFioivHjutWNz 2gtnLuVBHc4B3fL3GnYVqF4aH+PPK2J6QRU4iSjl+YaC3U+9cg0ivu8MeimTHqY8c9eP cduCIpmnUf6tNl90QWrN7e1Eo4+jxs4UEdCNNq/Q6iS5LBV1MdBvQaZwVMzZmJGznYLC uBMfjtnj6TDDSy1g2Fvi+N1BrQfRHV7YgNdfbu1G8f4HHSJ00Zy+y5YuI7HrwdzXzfxR ItCQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1711935425; x=1712540225; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=1pFOZ9G6AD2sCNObNISNXyjSLWU78Ammm6agGQ3FPbA=; b=Bul8g2D5FVl/bdk+ojAbjA3RhCnqVWKgTLoMQlon+Nqoln+Erv7rhrau5jiNATDwtr X5/Q9sa3qUiiHOkZR5ahHFJ+fwFoOrZJkeuzuRMCPpX8j/gz9tC410b3AbaUBrxq6AIQ IUKByB/jae0vDKrSoR1ArIXl8agcrNPrjDtTGQ3KgOG2urYzxq+ji81obQDIDqBbDAG3 QqcYoxudSbAx67r2cmEn9ZHu+U85IKyqTPw8OEpFNT7FAkfKXVEMKWm6ZW3J9BTesVIq Te+VPBP6dDEpBup4JfbTanemlxAj5WdG3QLt2mudnP9dZBMviyycgFVM2JwY5mVByMkN zsVA==