Re: [dmarc-ietf] DMARC policy overrides

Franck Martin <fmartin@linkedin.com> Tue, 02 July 2013 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=linkedin.com; i=@linkedin.com; q=dns/txt; s=proddkim1024; t=1372792346; x=1404328346; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=fU3GfFJEcK5E83vqC9jDdHYPHog4L6S6wVWyEVTuxhU=; b=AhFIUZX1sOCQgEaYinyEls2UlWPq0x8MxHd1DV8OKXR/BofRquBPMVYu hAoG9qTvq8zOWbypK+ZZVRBaq4DYRUXwbrkTQ9UeSc/zSFY1IApPbHQdo saLXNGXUCbo2F5R2ADQcEKZogDWWpMgUrPTPbjIV/OBSjSTxoJEx/+OSd I=;