Re: [DMM] WG Review: Distributed Mobility Management (dmm)

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Tue, 07 October 2014 09:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=A6QcA4glPy83J6B/U7kz0FhI7NmpFf22bvox0RPltnc=; b=VALJG+rrxC25aLi+Gm1EmLvS/UibVl5gQH5gCGn/7kJovaxzWrXJkU9iC4deCo8v+i cfoXw1rx6MU/AkwVJa3GwnGTHeqH9qr61cnChiPG3yQ2p2syNfWfER6If7cwL3lmjkej k1Y7R/yYV0FcCI2Sazi7adc5UX1Knc/iVjpZnrzQ28qi0zxEWm6/6+XZCUZtzFJHGdZU wWFP/tH8o//WK31HRXFJjYvyyH8ZJ1NzRs6yN3QPYVpAPBQbzxTYsSIvhy0zEhwixAJT TNUwQZXlsaLPwutYmVJuRsWfdPQkBUxUXMKCF5mH9vTJmYBN5O00VL1qqt7QMkTz5A5u 4Kbg==