Re: [dns-privacy] Moving things along...

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 18 February 2015 22:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=s0u4Ky9l4xur8W0rexScf+W9lDpTClrIDR8rYEfmFL0=; b=EjFaOlIRWJoB0j/EHhZJWVGOsAeS1oCmvbVoA9H7VN0KwfY81+7MGH/XMC458gnVco Hxy1v0xMV9hjaBzGtGvarQhv58tOBNou6OYnSUHiY63x2RoD38PY6REuw6Bt4sK/JYnH ImxJupaOCtKfohMBHutAaLAIoKhPtqBZy+dMdh5LE+U8AYi6m57MrjlQGr+RLGfa3Pju FeBZ4WYF4yL75INLQQnbglJCJZHyvcrakUuLOJS3M2QhJQrcRXcG/xz/vLuKqGK+Nvbu GEUdB0/jKhX9T2IJDZ+0OuGIYX0GI60xfuefECyYTDedAWEP598qsRR7IX8XcCH61lIX /3Xg==