Re: [dns-privacy] [SPAM] Re: New draft on encrypting the stub-to-resolver link: draft-hoffman-dns-tls-stub-00.txt

Jacob Appelbaum <jacob@appelbaum.net> Wed, 20 August 2014 16:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=kUxAXiz45jli0R5hQBc+hBnKU807hk0p1tpeVX0BaWY=; b=e2RgxOuMsDtwRFkvnTzqBv2zuNNeiwoGEZFYAri0Ce/m58Aqa5v7cpPbHYl1Hnacyt LHgHWGd3ukEho8Ltpv5ZnRNEazKGvKfD2GhJ25cgjoBJbHITmVq3x7g4/x8BpaKcy1Vp rImOPk+5poyZ7Ly5TdmuApGIvNEimYrWQJmi6nfJROjhc+skT1i18WiXIUE/YyIXXF4A ZiiL2gOP/UE/yLaM5BcWeQuYy2W0lqR3+Ye/DAaq1gDiiZBi1aecOD92MfJTtrVULiUv tQvdlWMho87slmroZEmQRQUtiadsd3wqlT9po5JtDmAIyc9CSVraZNZmjqad2Cu+t6i4 v1XA==