Re: [dns-privacy] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-dprive-bcp-op-08: (with COMMENT)

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Wed, 04 March 2020 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xJPuxsJQrzVRiBrx8G8mdzIrD0bH6uIaPNGoAVbrsSU=; b=tZhDmSy4NH5fybyAKNVFcgHVRW1Umblk/ofC+XkWYKhtuxahxmIhPyYKPL8gSruaqr u/PQkJq7f5ytMX1Vs9SDUfzu6I5h+3clNzBrTXdLvq5eJ1fiHcvPeDC7CMKCtSE1Yj9I K9bjqKU8PATLxg7AjcvMlUTm0a1YcglQY2CdyyOI+JUTh9Rs3eT3sV08IWHQVrC/BODM gBhL/1ztX9rAryQ771rVvSgcxtM34DB0A4EJz4dPxofKSz0Yyw7pyVLpCLbl3PUfRM2D E588vX7bX5rWrGqeyFXG5act25qPvZqr7rTug30216MfkKqqXccHqkn0dTaeuLMI/zNu 9wUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xJPuxsJQrzVRiBrx8G8mdzIrD0bH6uIaPNGoAVbrsSU=; b=DhQZfcZrcwhopcIhBDocofk8H5cuEiS1MONxhA4H1C5Qhqpwd77ED9nlHSLSH3S8dw ck+kK79CDO+luBNsUcGkYmS8qSaniFo4fyJopIU/sfEwNUm+fWq3xj10isZM2vcKFchO VbmakiIL1MnWKwIW8u8/q7QDw8QELDzcXmJU21u0X270bG345/7KdAXl5uS/5/Cs6sk5 9UMmdBoCWVfyxCPJjZGsOwSlK6YCWNthBWSYL7vM/BAOYMyPK7TpJuX3gvDy0S9HJJY+ lOeRXWAcxuOJzPUjPZYngF14hHK3lC+hElwJ79bdNZRCJ4q/DZiIlz6JofrOAGQkADhW /GPA==