Re: [dnsext] Clarifying the mandatory algorithm rules

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Thu, 18 November 2010 21:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=nFoNDsBlJg/QLla9qcdU1QpvDBiG9yIZh4SCjCd2yMk=; b=pxf82Iqf12PgUA0Bif5QFiUnerP494ZUiuXsqPnS7aKtu0dIgoW5UwfO4pfXY1NaU7 04kQloJg9138VTrMNiCChJdZIS0K1aDc01w2oK6taY2n8LrPIlB7Z2re072CxU9WOFM7 bIDGfzgMUKWTxl1lwZsqJZMFZR10rOjQ5AJuA=