Re: [dnsext] CAA RRTYPE review - Comments period end Mar 11th

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 09 March 2011 18:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=gO6QWQJll10LHB5BGn/A8m9USHEy6BEsr+/G10hKesM=; b=vmbV3PC/2nOvJGwIuUO8g0ahs9arCMSVFBjf0ql7zUJXOq9Auus7DBVkpFfQoM/0BU P33dZmrQTXTb5SeqqUHOfeZCCIGRJyoDyQcRe0qpRQSdY1U0VqCoUpkbAM/K8rThfGHx 6YRuYsvvhYMJGO/Fi3vptX3xAXzn2YkI1RMMI=