Re: [dnsext] CAA RRTYPE review - result [IANA #434639]

Frederico A C Neves <fneves@registro.br> Wed, 06 April 2011 21:26 UTC

Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 18:27:57 -0300
From: Frederico A C Neves <fneves@registro.br>
To: dnsext@ietf.org
Cc: iana-prot-param@iana.org
Subject: Re: [dnsext] CAA RRTYPE review - result [IANA #434639]

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry for the extra delay, family matters distracted my attention from
the ML.

This message ends the review process for the CAA RRTYPE, according to
my judgment this request meets both requirements of section 3.1.1 and
none of section 3.1.2 of RFC5395 and should be accepted.

Best Regards,
Frederico Neves