Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns

"Howard, Lee" <lee.howard@twcable.com> Mon, 09 May 2016 18:41 UTC

From: "Howard, Lee" <lee.howard@twcable.com>
To: 神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp>, Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 18:31:54 +0000
References: <9c79a64e-9317-75fd-6592-25fd76cfd47f@gmail.com> <CAJE_bqchx1FDhUpzFSGw3C1205KxutpwYXBFPGLZn+ArNNxKPA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1mJBwUzsjeQGd7mpQz26ZO=BpOvunZ0dcq6p1kZ+kSz-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJE_bqfOgzi1zOXB10Jz1g4m8E--GSfmCPTH2=NLwmoyHGM+Jg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1=iSaFnoCVds6F1KWNQfKgTNudHbW1RZfymwfcTWHo0jA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJE_bqeK1wj-8UOq6Ap4-iAjLUBJ8cvbM-j7sOiqOK6ZWD567g@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.64.163.240]
x-tm-as-product-ver: SMEX-11.0.0.1191-8.000.1202-22310.005
x-tm-as-result: No--49.390400-8.000000-31
x-tm-as-user-approved-sender: No
x-tm-as-user-blocked-sender: No