Re: [DNSOP] Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-dnsop-isp-ip6rdns

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Mon, 09 May 2016 18:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TApcmdC77FieKLR98hRYKmr87lTmDpq62Wjr13ZNK1Y=; b=y9KMolrTp4Ys+wKsHzHoAmukBA1QRwxgcb3QDhisjZXguLPUotzCMS3tULMxey6lDb FhuuFC2aTMfRT4i/uCDUWW2wRFDnepc2HLesYvAP0RZmyZSaRfnUB3DeMXgtLOWM/Gb4 l4JEQLbjbRVRgDAcM4pHfj6TiDI0bufHobQQDe8NIjndpmIFH9u20Vii1Ei+ELjOdzEA kNsVC2PrecKWX5y+OcNf09Zhf0Zn0dchlujvv62C45yMe4hUJCPUmvsSh/TSgHkK0wFd PUzezhcXOjxxFI0B/c0zfr0uO871qRrzK2cNziwQFCP0tD7tBkvKa7rL4TJbNB6RJcem pvrw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TApcmdC77FieKLR98hRYKmr87lTmDpq62Wjr13ZNK1Y=; b=hu5rNp5xFZP1yNU3ZSw1tD816QkWwv82PzndnZaNLUzJ/XqxlD9CcGbOG3/t9GmABT faEizMvEIAMAhz1/p+xkszZNQ5daOYF6SuQ5X5PClLQ2kOsTm0Zu8vV/Z2FiB5XuHfXV aB5dvy+RIn+D4xB9sso/iOm/bh6VsNkvIA6GPc1O/fZDn+jgWl8bnk/KXQ0VbHA7sgkp mhKV7TIG/QvSBXPULtgku88rvMh25YnWB2ypTgIY0ZMGyUVb8MSAzejNzNgYKRSb2ZOl IVeYW0EdjGBITn+j9FOFKuuujEpiHSCwK7tclwo2gZ0b9tsAvxDnriIfOa/G/DvDX6z7 xr4Q==
References: <9c79a64e-9317-75fd-6592-25fd76cfd47f@gmail.com> <CAJE_bqchx1FDhUpzFSGw3C1205KxutpwYXBFPGLZn+ArNNxKPA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1mJBwUzsjeQGd7mpQz26ZO=BpOvunZ0dcq6p1kZ+kSz-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJE_bqfOgzi1zOXB10Jz1g4m8E--GSfmCPTH2=NLwmoyHGM+Jg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPt1N1=iSaFnoCVds6F1KWNQfKgTNudHbW1RZfymwfcTWHo0jA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJE_bqeK1wj-8UOq6Ap4-iAjLUBJ8cvbM-j7sOiqOK6ZWD567g@mail.gmail.com> <0867A10E-05DB-4427-8BA4-05432E81D9C1@twcable.com>