Re: [DNSOP] Call for Adoption: draft-bortzmeyer-dns-qname-minimisation

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Mon, 20 October 2014 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=67huh03HlTYZ9pOJr/Ha1PcLZulgzMTPKbtbenqUG5A=; b=nEIcQ4ViHBo45EkXpH8c37sUZJQDjBL7ot9hGEO9bVunCdBSVkbeeYpiHpksnYIwN+ CwFz/UjpuGgywj/bqknUb3HCuoq++yU5I6oKxeNXkqs8prcwi8azlnqC39C1jQhW+mH1 +7TMogQpWbrkv/uSS/aBwuCGJTZ3eiS4umI3ZUJ7+7VEdM9u/0qLroC8ZFWCjq5qWwq8 sC/o3aRNp2HQtC2NUy/Rnc20R9Q2OdoBEOmAhxyX0O1BOMlnvzZQ0y8lP9e/oaRis5hY bNhfLoQH439NVxwYerS/uwRYsKtScEEwIk9shhwsP3m2guJZo4YsODfZ+5tNaKu8y3J9 uZHQ==