Re: [DNSOP] AD review of draft-ietf-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec

Steve Crocker <steve@shinkuro.com> Tue, 21 January 2020 15:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=shinkuro-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=AedZhHsyiQZpFqj+hmr62Fc7zQVyaTA5+/G/jFo4Y/A=; b=gKkKNw4keHRp/AvVDJSuDs9e3Vxsv3CWRe1B2uoaGv4/X1ZoGWLtZPjWwyfESb1B42 d1cQu+cF1Q/rAMsflJlOgaUy/OfjIQ4i4UfuvDsW9JfrYB5boicswgSklanfNxIyVBTa dfYBs9SYz+SqIxdJgl+UjXtp6qNYsk5cG9WCx/agl3KVMmk2eqRvyQF867C9fRNxSTHd AoGYEmLk25/R6/nhGWwBxGi6SkZvlAAIXFXiduQAuwGTQGteaiqJEJ19BX/w8O+03no+ lbTKrFtRqj/ZfLvYEyug6l+WPiFtpVxodPFfSKSVRlZM+9xpwbYTg8q+D1RTV1fKZbD7 KYKg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=AedZhHsyiQZpFqj+hmr62Fc7zQVyaTA5+/G/jFo4Y/A=; b=f3OYsw3LyvwNM2IW1R21LaM6zLc5Er222BigrMAGtBOtnEDhDFK/Upq6dHinkXRijq hkwPO8j+81BKtOfp9teNMs6eQ/sp7nLdHIEuMArPVtHqUuTloHPXB0BZi1hvsfeOgD0t DncXixjqg1FgiYa2um76liHCbkhJ3MAC+GkCRlePXOSqNz/9cUVtRr/P5u3R9DmY2OWC 2GgZhtsIQdBwHmnpUzBRh8nI2eOaROFwl5RGX06vd+6CRJdffv9VvGzYTIUc+t55gTUZ +mMTHoRrsmWNLmWrwJdmm3Ff3TtGkdP7C2tL1ih8mWKk2TTHgZZ09+r3v4S9FXvBRyVP i2kA==