Re: [DNSOP] More after onion? was Re: Some distinctions and a request

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 01 July 2015 21:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Yz6T5/vXGg9fqV8tlOaR7odm+Cr+ueYsy5kRIRh7eTI=; b=ABnx1mr5pBkdXrUpi8YuPeP9EyZPciPbR3rJWshHyfSCy6eAiY/E+lTdMoQTvDaM2K i0kGXzFr/C+X5w4j11p0tB2cdBqUuu3r+EhqDr9l7OxiI5o0QyUdXOK2vq1JiF8bIpjm eTRsr9/sCWXxT4CJHVOKRMGxbSvLd+bHYVj/kO/38+oy0BSeIsm8BQxNotXc5WzA8gCS 0wfl0PmBNh+YBR1KHl+wDN6aSxQKeriwo3pcOnhnONL/LJqjpIdyiTzB9/b7R0oPHaAT UHasC4HBS5PLc+ObuDbei3XJcdPq1Lj61LYXj7hv8I5fab+2UMYz21ZiKPY/lipqp9OQ kkCA==
References: <D1B951E7.C996%edward.lewis@icann.org> <B26365D7-11B3-441D-BED3-5FEFB671B0FA@gmail.com> <D1B966DB.C9AC%edward.lewis@icann.org> <DF014EDF-819B-47BB-817D-AB13D57A57E9@gmail.com> <CAHw9_iJQ+Ydu4m-dd8cMOvVtYkKdEYMO_bx1Z5GBX3jLVgq=Jg@mail.gmail.com> <CAL02cgQYxFq7C0mWbs92RzoELU-Di9juKc5Dg16SP_ze=BzXxw@mail.gmail.com> <D1B9AD4C.C9EA%edward.lewis@icann.org> <CAL02cgQUmvDXHwokoL-ubmg0DpQ1XKRZ53W0n50PBYEBJmTdfQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_iKL1YbWe19Y2APaKKBT3BFkJ4ih2Tdd-BxfMOQjoUPnXg@mail.gmail.com>