Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-02.txt

"Joe Abley" <jabley@hopcount.ca> Mon, 15 June 2015 19:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to :references:mime-version:content-type; bh=kG39qQEieGv68QPNXd0B1NQk1fZGpWDb3AP80Vt4h+Q=; b=VgwpFDPdoUQrF5az9fw59OZTwPZ0WPiQnxNI6hgsjChtQlfZP0PtEIv4udYnHe/0GM 6duUuYRJHw1Ijl8+r5ZvirXnZN+ZISNKh3BuqaEiUeP60VyKiOilXoswMDVYHYAzd63I NLVcWpfpXfluIRYN5hfHiLYrC5VrFhQfLmygIfUfphtJEhek/yel2sO7tk+M1sdtqgzZ U2Wf+YIhTQvTGcG101X1BA5By9giIpa/DaPiOXx3/yIBED2OY2EDY/AYmGf/QSufnLQl Ic1CLl6vI3qgiO1eB4W+oAnrsbw9cSPPhP7XUDxiJVdYQD9pRov86EHfUOIOxR9vc61G DXQg==