Re: [dsfjdssdfsd] specifying an RNG

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 15 November 2013 15:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=ueB9vcKjGGbZGKszYbL8+9EjDTwd+CxW6RYziop7knE=; b=W/H4bh7B7b745XrcQ7It1eesVWU/shJ3rVptzMPRs5lp0Ar24693tBOt8ZCpkK2Ddj IxAhBvV/LnO9jlutN6DzaXOlv1e3IaEWTbQUAv/xG0ZWr/KLVnqII7vo6R86x0sIhh6o 4+c91rovOmVThYUz+2MuJ1PCxE+ADjEjaIULBKDL4USlqhiUMkiaRpNZD3vf9HyOSZAE 6EVRYsoHZj41M5OUOYIXlENv6s4GCIJGwDE8u0X7SCqg/aqCcLv2sUgF2l1SGYo3tnCZ 3oBwDU9UaaMCW3eh++jiyrFBR5BdGldUym0YGmaEeruIikYAeHxey7wX4dcXSky1n3nM q/DA==