Re: [Dtls-iot] DTLS multicast security

Michael StJohns <msj@nthpermutation.com> Fri, 19 September 2014 17:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=oiidBQFaVZgWL4MYTlYt4rTe/K58OB/ZF3adwK4T7Hs=; b=CE8mEfDSA0L4BKueoxZ3vO+5qNSo4+5f++0yKAdlz6vppdaZVmjUQ2mKHrPzJuN0cV nY1hXqjm7oPNYpTwhPg7wgXKm9/cu3n6Jovd5vDDROpv4NzPxj1VPRGfeJBu//TA7Jq7 LHnotdKTfpeqNWlgNeqdEymtVHIWQvIugriyAtjIUCUPLuLWujiBix8kmS6sU6ageLMP drM+Uhpg6ysvrDBz975Xkb2xk5hWc5P1yhOeZQZvshf1vOzVF7jKU4Mty62jSZr6bTOO 6D0qFibmOGAABTdUmPBxSbp0aE966lZSarYvA6bVIaJ6q+YXI8lJu4xRKZpsWXi+n3i1 XmXQ==