Re: [Dtls-iot] DTLS multicast security

Dorothy Gellert <dorothy.gellert@gmail.com> Fri, 19 September 2014 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=QH6D+AIhfuYh2tVMUcmLLw6eAeUr8LtJ0+j9Vt9XzCA=; b=TZxTlv6Hgje+T2qtRtoCM4o/0RwvxcSk3uYmSGnI/30XD/lRFH80M0cKRn7FCfIqFl +wt9ksTDkeN3RiL0t2U4x0kXEbK29v2xkq8BLqr9y/ytJnTL4p6hPP+O79uueJDaceqZ 9+oJPOFoX4I9PVeXuAGvcnJy5O0/5gkKDdBRy5BlnRp+vVnQcVY6geRCaJ8M9yHhaZf7 JIFM5F53KGuv0wstkD/xpQJhsHVD3GsTA6mmnGRZgN5WBu7DcK9rvJrPkUMqHBb5/36J LYHQko6n20y0C03GBkCFWWtCABewT0vHLY+JmsG0GMZVHbft6cn3jgoRZyvFDfWCEWrk LBhQ==