Re: [dtn-interest] [dtn] DTN static routing

Nabil Benamar <benamar73@gmail.com> Fri, 24 April 2015 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=CdxXijiEzrErvf4TZr+ber/EzEYHFdTBNs24DegtCOE=; b=RPojvUoLxBADN3pbMV0aGHog/IuLrVxg4ca3diU+sOZ4LicJFOj/U9ax7OzeZ42LN3 oY5pwX+ypKHXOdGqFao5duBVuOoSOdouqgK7R3jDeYLbM0kf3OLX0i3S/kSP0XdWyiRe U5Ov+aQ120DqB/Lt7NtK1t4j04brfb6Gwp0ZiKEnRL5dDq6s1RpBGM3cbCxvs4A5jWz7 XBS1SCg8nAqyiKM5qhNM0HZQAyxYqzuQM57kmngpCagfRznFUr5fdiz/ipU7P8ID1+DM gOGeRCVGHcnxX3Hr+GkXoUQSgQI4Wu1GxfjRQY4KqncJ3tAKhJtmGg907PcSSrJwMHHS iy5Q==