Re: [dtn-interest] [dtn] DTN static routing

Amy Alford <aloomis@sarn.org> Mon, 27 April 2015 16:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9TXwN+iVjchTnbcsQTkQR2/HdiL/cCTwWIX6Vfdvvwk=; b=kkHIffONREhKzfYclfq+QhM9wMgzpuo4YYbLbucfZXJa0AlsWuVFoVeKepK8aiL7Ys UkbYwKHIMwt6qgrCWjR7H/ibxLgSUSAK+HQxFO7Jh7xvtoShJb69Qs9C4DkEzCq63F6p kJ43Ui9tc/voK+RSWuqNogHfdzH6AKyid2MHCG706HBhUoN6yGkBKzQ8/TUvCKQPb+mx phzwxkZzz20F/0I7NuRx0Dk35YK7JU77gTTc57mVruI9W9WGr24Y1vWmeWEb11MeQTR0 flu0p6kSt8fQ/eRkyqeyL4xd2i48wJlJnhsOqC4Gk7jDW0Ec1z10LD3msjWGtS/MV1S1 oXSg==
References: <CAMugd_UpCfRvsMMh74ZeG0p-R9Q=uHC8fJUmH5zBDZaH6uWwTw@mail.gmail.com> <rmipp6x16di.fsf@fnord.ir.bbn.com> <D15D0D1C.2CECF%william.d.ivancic@nasa.gov> <rmid22wz6cf.fsf@fnord.ir.bbn.com> <D15D1027.2CEE7%william.d.ivancic@nasa.gov> <CAMugd_WMjwx1LvzYhn7SfmezENQx7m52-GeSC-vw2as5eMNphg@mail.gmail.com> <3072C3A8-43B3-4FBC-9215-C2528214A577@ulusofona.pt> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F98016753D23A@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com>