Re: [dtn-interest] Fwd: MIPI Alliance September 2012 Member Newsletter

Michael Snell <mjjsnell@gmail.com> Tue, 11 September 2012 19:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=lmkYEJuyu3BxoAUhdQkLX9NPJRjQGKdeBoNg0TSiVBE=; b=GKVYjgvYOrY5dZk55q9+MwHfCAJpP2+8WvrbETNjrcRYfXjqfQgxqDp7+61lhbrL/v ttFtAEjzTntXQa11MaXtacYIbLFlXiAvoFCe+dUMHQawRKBtnRIAlIIPTFDfxZsYcrcd w7rfe8EHzW/goMAaybxkmZ8s2NYaaPrKULyuRhWwq75RFa5qp7EK3HrZNShraktFkf8P kLOb4f6VCuQaEFXhI5uNuWOeiPF/gIBKLUQXEgUl8VL7WBBoX4apCj3KfwEeVzfcT3jc MxwXuNG1P+ChMNzYnLFUO1w6ICBtlpfI71Dlli6MA9xZGmgwumqWZDLhYszfQ2whNoj7 JwMg==