Re: [dtn-interest] Fwd: MIPI Alliance September 2012 Member Newsletter

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 11 September 2012 18:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1347389576; bh=LsTN/lcY3b0rD9 0mSDmcy6yLp8SrmANEWaCjqRoZJhg=; b=41X6P2trbRNqTDLu7d+1cDkowhLc8F Nh99dEeROyTm599DptLduLNnYIBFmk/acJ0wWcNGtoHqqOtjqjDW3UUOyhBoOKaa JW8COJ7/iSb4jbH5JvJdPjlT4FwjwZR1x9YbtnIbFGz9jy4y+k2oJh93S819oOHN /0GVFdPiEZv9k9xra/V6st4hgo/FjkGqITnrdDyPGaM6+C6HP7dztwaRxwF1XjLK fhTw9FkRWH8McQR1oOF+BY+JVHQYgBsO7p8RaK8hvivORtvcRay1tf5lGSCymbyy sFYP1nvaOOBOituj8yd1gUDd+aZ7wRq3UudTBuLNFknCTB/9JgQja7kg==