Re: [dtn-interest] Fwd: MIPI Alliance September 2012 Member Newsletter

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 11 September 2012 19:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1347392665; bh=1/Bv/A6kugD0CD cgmaYRDYQAq1NRoAZTnoCcCpPUJIE=; b=St+KPiV3vkb1wMpNyWwroCoMRBQIR5 iFrS6x2Z0Cmp2xx2+FJ0OgJyGOiKE1IzKgsCdbjrGpgvtLk1KXhzFBUTrwgJwFAF z0zD+XGlyUI5lQqLnPdxCF1XQaNsHwH4ywGPGnKxTnLFn2l6UQRgDXKBasB8lVn5 UvIr83MmAfLX3XFEwD6MDSE2oSS0BuxhnbjdNqPz9khLwTzKdLnzy1hDJ6ehY2Af rmSQy6n22BGd18jnamew7ZeeiXNIN/GeIsKdb2GOVIwWk2CMkFV6uzywcm5KF+Sh 3PEtMW7JrKrQOyHe9wA16PRAJJ9OszpWye7qrau2+UB+nCdU7NMbap0Q==