Re: [dtn-interest] RFC 5050 revision?

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Fri, 18 May 2012 17:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1337360698; bh=5yOOsW6cVeXify zIjyJ2jTVNxnE7xDAPAtw8BSHN4AM=; b=TlEcSuGI/MV5M7bBHftu3E7DBCj8Nr eRnezCdk7Giks7t8gEQ2fBGQD547iOTwODP0G/QsD03tTw81LFU4bLmI0UA513X7 z2eE0m9wn4d3t6e+F6vLOTBotYRXJ8XvKjwcgNnpb/juetohX3elelDmbIhoP8jO prKdygdbC6dqcwX7+Q5sRimuZM7MtLvuyybUWL0V3qNQrHFkiKj+ASw9vOOSyxsg N6j8GsvJoH7vIeoVrpNl39gOaiFrTYXtO4C3ZDD5KFWr8fE9KAteEg6Njr7rY5zN CgC8TIhSYC0xRVfdsxWstjWQlv+GGFSnkqAOj031heWRc5XDEeJJ2iyA==