Re: [dtn-interest] RFC 5050 revision?

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Fri, 18 May 2012 16:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1337360170; bh=suxHQJUx6BMcBV e2ddRzumLjgKSuaU+/4tPihhHGH9w=; b=6kMIhP+ykapn5+qVrpe23ct9+tL74L h+kM19Mr8I6UXarsEhCA98KvO69atD8PAeqwZH2lEf6N297uZl57lO5HFCWjWJnD rKyR7/OWJ3OtYggxxr1VDTi/EkY7Ear6ZJYEeLiYgMDv8lGQ7Yr/gkgclsn/sI9p yK47rl6bB4B02l8ZUqlOQrnEuYouC2wtzHUZWYLXZTDgdVFP8wL0AFeVIlR3zUpj HQoCKm3xpOYd+xYilkFXsZWFAyJmCoK32OiYpW5UzyAtI0/YS3tfdTb8HC6YKtzf Mbz9MZKq8Wl7cONCiGxop8sjJZE+41J3j0vN6BLcVGyFzWJG/e7NcfmQ==