Re: [dtn-security] BSP ciphersuites

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Fri, 19 March 2010 19:16 UTC

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:16:47 +0000
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
To: Sebastian Domancich <sebasdoman@gmail.com>
Cc: dtn-security@maillists.intel-research.net
Subject: Re: [dtn-security] BSP ciphersuites

Hi Sebastian,

I think right now, the only person that can answer that
from experience is probably Peter Lovell who I think is
unavailable for a few days, so just wait a little and I
suspect you'll get an answer from him.

If I were to guess, I'd say its probably a matter of
putting the openssl generated key files in the right
place with the right file names and the right format
and I'd look in the code for hints about that.

But if you hear nothing for a week or so ping the list
again and I'll try get you an answer.

S.