Re: [Ecrit] Comment on latest changes to phone bcp - dial strings

"Richard L. Barnes" <rbarnes@bbn.com> Fri, 08 April 2011 15:24 UTC

From: "Richard L. Barnes" <rbarnes@bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:26:04 -0400
References: <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0875E323E7@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <3F2BF77F-027C-404D-9150-65D0396862C3@brianrosen.net> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0875E3261C@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <098DD62E-BB38-4C7C-88F1-5CFF512AB573@brianrosen.net> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0875E3265F@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <17CFBFC6-2A76-4194-8689-B3A6119E3BBF@brianrosen.net> <0B800564-4009-49F9-97E9-A6B7829A6200@bbn.com> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0875E32686@MCHP058A.global-ad.net>