[Ecrit] What belongs in "Service:SOS" URNs?

Randall Gellens <randy@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 01 August 2013 17:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1375376826; x=1406912826; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:mime-version; bh=GqcJ6URzZXZ5+YcHvR5QBeh9FefQuMXwliQlQASyaR4=; b=mUQ8HT3vV+OrR6o1uHMsZVtH/FTpMupfnVQKNSsTAeCd8kRxI+u2o9Vp DRUREljXVO96dmVzQN8l6x4q+CyxYtmNZIh5F9U0DlEu9qBv0/8qQwZor IjEc3ztMpENfev1pHy29TMqXbIUAKkY6RzU0Zfn3dXq2vMCNoxLgMT3Jk A=;