Re: [Ecrit] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy-04.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 30 June 2014 17:00 UTC

Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:00:34 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: ecrit@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1404147635; bh=HOi2f0Aj4ZMGVJJu+EIh3QZ0vaJb6SigjwiRZZY2Feo=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=MrrZJkLpzgriSplYd7mx8r6Dw5SfnOuYIc8EbREwfTwqXTyYPuBRW1U4hyXli4hQ4 TFsHwbjaWwYY/dFOi2wfYS5+9Cd81jXzJm0skEyhT2RIoy2qOm6AyYhA94LwSgykLU kdkZaU0GKO9BOOazx25EC2/0n+qvuuWsaQqvIWGm4+BmEx+7RCwE1912v10noc3foh M42qcy4YgVlpo/OTe6althoQVXhF6E/+ekiPEqz1DeL3mwrWunK1peLBCPdJrOZaio uphgOL75DZqciSYKk72C/QNEcoDZcvFehddpilIIZgAuXTnHTDSlEN+CDeuDwMqwZZ SgOsKv/XZV16g==