Re: [Ecrit] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy-04.txt

James Winterbottom <a.james.winterbottom@gmail.com> Mon, 23 June 2014 23:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=0GfQ2wXWBVBoCNPLK7mmAhlpBquSOiDBFmXw5EYv7y8=; b=K1naypUuBs1//i5fvemeOzs+qg1wGrROA1dlZQnPZEosIsilZXEoKVY0LHWuBqqovk cZk9KAuPFsj8fZ18TtDCShNyj1m426kSWrXNbx6EpNwmlbFhTVHTZin6awK/jftDS4jh CGRwNFxrPMFCPN+0EjvXnZOT9maMEg5aynv2BWRa/2OWe6V3tpPD+YCFz9AXMYyUU0BO 2Xee8jO4N7fChpZBfK+gz3yHMYFg5A92WH0iDBdgN27AyElEj8xMSdCC5FNHrjpgVcHF YOmvFR/yfYxTzRJf56gj1/SeQ6XY1l9lCsmIgaf8FiSGd4wt3ut/MlTgA95ah5ZephTR +PdQ==