RE: [Ecrit] Re: [Sip] draft-rosenberg-sip-ua-loose-route-01.txt

"Brian Rosen" <br@brianrosen.net> Fri, 21 September 2007 14:37 UTC

From: Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net>
To: "'DRAGE, Keith (Keith)'" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>, "'James M. Polk'" <jmpolk@cisco.com>, 'Henning Schulzrinne' <hgs@cs.columbia.edu>
References: <46CAE441.8080504@gmx.net> <46D1C942.7010501@gmx.net><46D264F9.6080101@softarmor.com> <46DC67A0.60809@gmx.net><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF013FD64F@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><46DD06A4.2080000@gmx.net><CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF01431EB9@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se><5FB585F183235B42A9E70095055136FB0555C4@DEMUEXC012.nsn-intra.net><5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE2918001636C13@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com><30940889-193E-47AF-B6D4-44856CE09B96@cs.columbia.edu><XFE-SJC-211ZuNY1SWo00000279@xfe-sjc-211.amer.cisco.com> <5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE29180016F66DC@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com>