Re: [Ecrit] Re: [Sip] draft-rosenberg-sip-ua-loose-route-01.txt

Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> Fri, 21 September 2007 14:34 UTC

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:34:02 +0200
From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
To: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject: Re: [Ecrit] Re: [Sip] draft-rosenberg-sip-ua-loose-route-01.txt
References: <46CAE441.8080504@gmx.net> <46D1C942.7010501@gmx.net> <46D264F9.6080101@softarmor.com> <46DC67A0.60809@gmx.net> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF013FD64F@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <46DD06A4.2080000@gmx.net> <CA9998CD4A020D418654FCDEF4E707DF01431EB9@esealmw113.eemea.ericsson.se> <5FB585F183235B42A9E70095055136FB0555C4@DEMUEXC012.nsn-intra.net> <5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE2918001636C13@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com> <30940889-193E-47AF-B6D4-44856CE09B96@cs.columbia.edu> <XFE-SJC-211ZuNY1SWo00000279@xfe-sjc-211.amer.cisco.com> <5D1A7985295922448D5550C94DE29180016F66DC@DEEXC1U01.de.lucent.com>