Re: [Ecrit] Adding top-level service labels

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Tue, 14 February 2012 23:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qczNvyAGKD7vT4WHmEWYHJOOUGfWMGFyPe9c8w8ayPE=; b=MB6zys/Qj/uKxHffuycBVQx3jAbyfegrRPJxf02a9nFhxjrLGwsHefMvgqpEtsWxTt ZvMJOPLVjk8OrjU+21tf9jNQM6ir/w/0z/O3uGHeQQePGExZqM9PwkVWdn6tmukLacMu DG7HZ+gqf5VGivAq0rcuo0ue4nf+GGU7P0OEk=