RE: [Entmib] entPhysicalUris object wrap-up

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Wed, 08 December 2004 21:29 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: Margaret Wasserman <margaret@thingmagic.com>, Andy Bierman <abierman@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: [Entmib] entPhysicalUris object wrap-up
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:10:05 +0100
Cc: entmib@ietf.org
Sender: entmib-bounces@ietf.org

Inline

I'd suggest that Kaj posts his doc to the IETF I-D repository asap,
so all IETF people can see it.
Is it a doc that goes stds track, or what?

Besides, I see in the copy that I got from Kaj):
!! Missing citation for Normative reference:
  P007 L011: [RFC3406]   Daigle, L., van Gulik, D., Iannella, R. and P. Faltstrom,

idnits 1.47 (02 Nov 2004)

../../draft-tesink-urn-clei-00.txt:

  Looks like you're using RFC 2026 boilerplate. Better change to RFC 3667/3668.
  There are 4 instances of lines with non-ascii characters in the document.

Is the URN intended to be a FORMAL or an INFORMAL one (see rfc3406) ??

Bert