Re: [eppext] draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase Support for a "Claims Service" post the Claims Phase

Michael Holloway <michael.holloway@comlaude.com> Thu, 22 January 2015 13:52 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:52:18 +0100
From: Michael Holloway <michael.holloway@comlaude.com>
To: "Gould, James" <JGould@verisign.com>
References: <D0D41AB9.46E54%trung.tran@neustar.biz> <64BB8C0B-ED45-4384-AC10-BC0E5206E26E@uniregistry.com> <B392E842-86BF-4F1E-96FC-ED2EA7E19F6D@verisign.com> <D5A4D4D5-C37A-442D-981B-3381483A292B@uniregistry.com> <CF36E711-27BD-47A6-938E-B9B1804DFD0E@verisign.com> <BLUPR02MB034B2D11DA287B2DB2A4B59BF470@BLUPR02MB034.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <C3F2FBCA-C800-4CC2-BD49-D36D028B5522@verisign.com> <D0D9F3EF.49253%trung.tran@neustar.biz> <54B4D4F1.6070405@comlaude.com> <EF1D8AA2-F340-4782-BE72-BB271203C1D1@verisign.com> <54B534E2.8050001@comlaude.com> <80B85CA7-F0E5-4418-92E3-BACFE1BEDBAA@verisign.com> <4DA7DF42-F833-484E-82BC-DBB0B823AFC2@verisign.com> <54BFAC7A.7090500@comlaude.com> <378DCFEE-69D7-468E-B928-EE35378FE875@verisign.com> <54C0E811.8030602@comlaude.com> <22C1A66A-7868-486E-A120-AE7C4912AE7A@verisign.com>