Re: [ftpext] Followup on FTPEXT2 BOF in Maastricht

Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan@gmail.com> Mon, 13 September 2010 22:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=mA2lxMjc7HJCayBYfXDqMFuixBqhd+n4brwLtYMli70=; b=lThII8LYCLlShbW4KaZC7K9HJQ2Ltf3RrXppX3+sPXgCgYcDjAHkxjjo+jsVyraXKT nOwF+WBuJdR+BaVpxZXnT0P6nr/I20KuVXBdmaH0ple8o23B6rEn2BgzJk1gkt1eaVjN gMkaREEeZksZ3R362bok5fK9AqLYPISFZk8Jg=